INFINITY® Test Strips must be used with the INFINITY® Blood Glucose Meters for the quantitative measurement of blood glucose level in whole blood. INFINITY® Test Strips are for testing outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use only).
Storage and Handling:
- Store the INFINITY® test strip vials in a cool, dry place between 46~86° F (8-30° C). Keep out of direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Store test strips in its original vials only. Do not mix the test strips in new vials or in any other container.
- Immediately replace the vial cap and close tightly after removing the INFINITY® Test Strip.
- Use test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Make a notation of the discard date on the vial label when you first open it. Discard remaining INFINITY® Test Strips 3 months after first opening the vial.
- Avoid getting dirt, food, and water on the test strip. Do not handle test strips with wet hands.
- Do not use test strips after the expiration date printed on the package or vial since it may cause inaccurate results.
- Do not bend, cut, or alter the INFINITY® Test Strip.
- INFINITY® Test Strips are for single use only. Do NOT re-use.
Keep test strip vial away from children. A child could choke on the cap or be harmed if the drying agent in cap is swallowed, inhaled, or contacts skin.
Refer to your INFINITY® Owner's Booklet for detailed instructions on testing your blood.